Frequently Asked Questions
Meals In Motion is a locally owned multi-restaurant and liquor store delivery company operating in East Memphis, Midtown, and Germantown, TN. We partner with local restaurants and liquor stores to provide a convenient way for our customers to enjoy their favorite meals and beverages in the comfort of their homes, offices, hotel rooms, or anywhere in between. We know that in todays busy world, the ability to spend time enjoying your favorite meal is a well deserved treat. We hope to provide more fun family nights, relaxing lunch breaks, and more! With Memphiss rich culinary landscape, there is no shortage of options for great food. It is our hope that we can support the local dining community while providing a convenient service for you, our customers.
How To Order
Simply peruse our selection of menus, pick your favorite meal, and call our friendly operators at (901) 590-2870 or place an Order Online.
When you place your order, you will be given an approximate time for delivery. However, please keep in mind that all times are only estimates with regard to restaurant preparation times, weather, and traffic conditions.We have three methods of payment; Credit Card via phone or Online Ordering, Cash on arrival, or Credit Card swipe on arrival.
After you place your order, we will contact the restaurant of choice, and dispatch a mobile server. The mobile server will arrive at the restaurant, place your order in an insulated travel container, and continue to your final destination.
New Tiered Pricing
We have recieved multiple requests for restaurants that are further away than were we typlically deliver from. Therefore, we have created a new, tiered delivery fee model. Please be aware that restaurants that are further away are not gauranteed to arrive extremely hot. The higher delivery fee helps pay for the drivers' fuel costs.
Beer Wine Spirits Policy
- The name on the MIM account must match the person paying for the alcohol upon arrival, Credit Card Only.
- The customer's Driver's License must also match the name on the MIM account and Credit Card.
- The customer's ID will be scanned upon the drivers arrival using a software typically used by law enforcement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason, this includes but is not limited to over intoxication, unreadable IDs, expired IDs, etc.
- Not all of our drivers are permitted to deliver alcohol.
- Please be aware that not all Liquor Stores are available for every address.
- If a customer is ordering food as well, two drivers may be used to deliver the order, therefore your entire order may arrive at a slightly different time.
- Please be aware that Wine and Liquor prices change sporadically, therefore we may need to reach you by phone regarding price updates.
New Order Tracker
We have added a new Order Tracker! Please be aware that when it states the order has been transmitted to restaurant, this may not be the case. We always make sure a driver is available for delivery and arrives at the restaurant before the food comes out of the kitchen. Therefore, this step may not be accurate, it simply means that MIM recieved the order. We then place the order when a driver is available.
You are more than welcome to order from multiple restaurants. However, all orders must me placed seperately. We will try to use only one driver, however we may use multiple drivers for multiple orders.
Convenience or Grocery Store Items
Your mobile server will provide items from convenience stores or grocery stores at your request, for an additional fee. You will be charged for the price of the item, plus a $1.00 convenience fee per item.
Correctness and Quality
When your order is placed with our operators, we will re-read what we have listed to verify the accuracy of your order. We will again verify this with the restaurant of choice when your order is placed as a safeguard for correctness of your order. At this point, the partner restaurant is responsible for providing the proper food and accompaniments (including but not limited to: bread, sauces, flatware, etc.). Once you have received your order, if you find issue with any of your items, please call us as soon as possible so we can provide an appropriate resolution.
All of our mobile servers are independent contractors who provide their own vehicle, purchase their own gas, and provide their own insurance. Just as in a restaurant, your mobile server works hard to ensure that you receive an enjoyable meal. A 15% gratuity is customary and greatly appreciated.
The Fine Print
- All delivery times are only estimates.
- Once an order is placed, it cannot be modified or cancelled.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept coupons for our partner restaurants, save those for a special night out!
- There will be a 5% processing fee for all orders paid by credit card.
- Listed prices through Meals In Motion may differ from dine-in prices.
- Prices and information reflected in our published materials are correct to the best of our knowledge, but are subject to change without notice.
PLEASE CONTACT Meals In Motion LLC WITH ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO DISPUTES, REFUNDS OR CUSTOMER SERVICES